Re: Measuring cumulating research impact loss across fields and time

From: David Spurrett <Spurrett_at_nu.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:10:53 +0000

Dear Professor Harnad,

I'd like, briefly, to register my appreciation as a teacher and researcher
for your energetic and judicious championing of open access. Given my
interests, your efforts are those I encounter most often, and they've
substantially changed the ways I work as well as arming me for attempts
to influence others, and also to put pressure on the policies of my
university.

Thank you.

David Spurrett
Programme Director