Re: Fwd: Interest in Memento?

From: Frank McCown <fmccown_at_HARDING.EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:52:04 -0600

Memento provides a mechanism to access all web archives as well as
content management systems (repositories, wikis, etc.). It's not a
project that actually does archiving like Internet Archive or WebCite
but a mechanism to gain access to these archives.

Michael Nelson's research group has more info about Memento here:

http://ws-dl.blogspot.com/search/label/Memento

The Internet Archive & California Digital Library are in the process
of adding Memento support to their archives.

Regards,

Frank McCown, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Harding University