Roushdat Elaheebocus (Sheik)
Postgraduate research student
I completed an M.S.c in Web Technologies with Distinction at the University of Southampton in the year 2009 which was funded through a scholarship from the Government of Mauritius. The title of my M.S.c dissertation was "Semi-AutoBlogging System: Merging Mobile and Ubiquitous system with Web 2.0 and Semantic Web through blogs".
I started my PhD in ECS in October 2013 under the supervision of Dr Mark Weal, Prof. Lucy Yardley and Dr. Leanne Morrison . My PhD is funded through a studentship from the University of Southampton.
I have received training in the following areas/topics:
- Introduction to Demonstrator Training - lab based (October 2013)
- Introduction to Teaching Skills for PGs - Part 2 (optional follow-on session) (October 2013)
- Managing Your Supervisors (November 2013)
- EndNote Bibliographic Software: basic course (October 2013)
- EndNote Bibliographic Software: advanced course (December 2013)
- Presenting Your Research (December 2013)
- Finding information to support your Research in FPSE (November 2013)
- Technical Writing Skills for FPSE and FEE (March 2014)
- The Ethics of Research with Human Participants (February 2014)