My focus is on intelligent agent technologies, decision support concepts, and formal methods for multiagent systems. In particular, modeling the behavior of multiagent systems and logical frameworks to represent and reason about decision processes in multiagent settings. The following points characterize my general research interests:
- Agent-based computing
- Logics for multiagent systems
- Strategic decision making and game theoretic approaches
- Temporal representation and reasoning
- Virtual organizations/institutions
- Group responsibility and related socio-technical concepts
From July to October 2019, I was an academic visitor at Imperial College London, visiting Prof. Nick Jennings.
Program Committee Member:
- The 34th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-2020)
- The 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI-2020)
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence (Elsevier)
- International Journal of Production Economics (Elsevier)
- EUMAS - European Conference on Multiagent Systems
- MATES - German Conference on Multiagent Systems
- BNAIC - Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence
Best paper award of PRIMA 2016 (19th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems) for “Distant Group Responsibility in Multi-Agent Systems” (joint work with Mehdi Dastani).
A list of my publications is available at DBLP and Google Scholar.
At the University of Twente, I was involved in the design, delivery, and evaluation of the following MSc. courses:
- Multiagent Systems (2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- Sustainable Business Development (2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20)
- Bioresource Supply Chain Management (2018/19, 2019/20)