Control of a multifingered adaptive end effector
- Robotics, Control Systems
- Privately Funded
The research objectives are as follows:
- Development of a complete 3D static and dynamic model of
three-fingered fully adaptive end effector.
- Based on the model and knowledge of the user environment, providing the design and implementation of a useful
coordination and control strategy.
- Demonstrate the model, coordination strategy and the control with hardware. This will be undertaken with a realistic
range of test objects.
Associated research groups
- Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering